Thursday, November 13, 2014

Sami Khedira has no plans to leave Real Madrid in January

Sami Khedira has no plans to leave Real Madrid in January and says his agent is still in talks with the club over a new deal.

Khedira, 27, is only under contract with the European champions until the end of the season, and so has been linked with a move away in the winter transfer window.

But speaking to kicker, the Germany international, who has not made the matchday squad for Madrid's last two games, dismissed speculation that he will be leaving before his current deal expires.

"As of now, I see no reason to leave the club in the winter," he said. "Real Madrid are a great destination, and I have locked this club in my heart. There is no grounds for me to say that I want or that I have to leave."


No comments:

Post a Comment